On February 25, 2016 the Vanguard Initiative network organizes a Matchmaking Event. This event offers a chance for businesses, knowledge institutes and intermediaries to meet new partners and exchange ideas for innovative solutions and investments in the fields of 3D printing, efficient and sustainable manufacturing, energy related manufacturing applications in harsh environments, nanotechnology and bioeconomy.
Through a personalized Matchmaking program participants get access to new (business) partners in the mentioned fields.
The Event offers participants the chance to contribute to organization’s success, to be part of Vanguard Initiative interregional pilot collaborations and to take the Vanguard Initiative quest for EU reindustrialization to a next level.
- Get to know the Vanguard Initiative pilots
- Discuss and co-develop specific joint-demonstration cases
- Learn about practical market issues like intellectual property rights, state aid and combining EU and regional funding for joint-demonstration
- Meet with participants one-on-one for effective matchmaking
- Get inspired by key-note speakers
- Efficient and sustainable manufacturing
- Energy related manufacturing applications in harsh environments
Why to participate
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners matching your business needs
- Establish cross-border contacts and collaboration through the Vanguard Initiative network, spanning across 27 of Europe’s leading industrial regions
- Discuss and develop new demonstration projects
How does it work?
The Event program and official personal invitation will follow shortly. This Event has a selective invitation policy. Registration will open in January through a dedicated event webpage.
More information here